Monday, June 16, 2014

New Album: Beast (비스트)



New Mini Album: Beast (비스트)

Release: 6.16.2014
Genre: Dance, Pop 




You're probably fangirling or fanboying by now? Well, yes...yes...if you haven't heard CUBE Entertainment's Beast is BACK!!!!! (Yes I'm a B2uty) Before releasing their 6th mini album, Good Luck, they pre-released, No More, a wistful, touching song. Their title song is Good Luck which was composed and written by Yong Jun Hyung and Kim Tae Jo. There are 7 tracks on the album including Sad Movie, which was composed by Jun Hyung.  

Here is their music video, below.


Download and listen to every single gorgeous track here>>http://k2ost.com/2014/06/14/beast-good-luck/

My View: (*3*) Shall I say more?...okay I will. This mini album is simply amazing. It contains a r&b elements (History 5th track), dance and pop. I don't usually buy mini albums...simply cause they are...mini. I love the quantity of albums too. But the quality, composition of this mini album is great. The concept isn't overwhelming and presents something new but you still know that it's Beast. What can I say? I have to buy this but...the empty wallet. (ㅠ.ㅠ)

No comments:

Post a Comment