Monday, June 16, 2014

New Single: Bumkey


Bumkey (범키): Home (집이돼줄게)




Release: 6.16.2014
Genre: 알앤비 (R&B)
Korean R&B artist, Bumkey, released a new digital single, Home ( 집이돼줄게). The new single was produced by ZigZag Note and himself. The beautiful smooth soulful song was a present to his wife. How sweet! She's a lucky girl! In this song he wishes for happiness in a home and expressing how comforting home can be.

My View: I love Bumkey and he is a very talented individual. His wife is very lucky to receive such a comforting and loving song. To be honest, I'm a bit jealous~
ㅋㅋㅋ This is the kind of song you look out the window of a car or a train, going home after a stressful day at work or school. This is not only treat for his wife but for US, his FANS :D
...okay I've been listening to this song over and over and I can't seem to get it out of my head. Love it!

CHECK IT OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment