Monday, June 23, 2014

COMEBACK: History (히스토리)




Anticipated Comeback: History (히스토리)

(Concept for title song "Psycho")

Genre: Dance, Pop
Release: 6.23.2014 Comeback Date: 6.21.2014

         These five boys from LOEN Entertainment, History, has teased STORIAs with pictures hinting their strong summer comeback. History is five-member group that debuted in April 26, 2013 with their sunbae's voice, IU, in "Dreamer".
The members are Song Kyungil, Na Dokyun, Jang Yijeong, Kim Sihyung, and Kim Jaeho
Then in early August of 2013, they came back with Just Now featuring their title song, "Tell Me Love". In November 28, Blue Spring came out tjat took place on the streets of Berlin, Germany.

        They are back at it again and STORIAs are in for a treat with their latest album titled, Desire. Their title song is Psycho! The album features the skills of all the boys especially Jang Yi Jeong with the first track, "I Got U". The producer Cho Young Chul helped create this album along with past mini albums of 2013.

Their comeback stage on MBC Music Core(6.21.201 ) and SBS Inkigayo(6.22.2014) Below...ENJOY!


My View: I fell in love with them with "What Am I To You", their title song from Blue Spring last year fall. I am STORIA all the way and I don't know any other STORIAs ): But I love the songs on their mini album. Jang Yijeong's lyrics for I Got U, seriously Got ME (no pun intended..okay maybe it was ;). 
Please purchase their mini album to support them! 

Their full member profile will be provided if asked!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment